The company invests in human resources, which is considered a critical factor in constant advancement in corporate services and development. They provide steady training to personnel, targeting state-of-the-art expertise services, according to building and infrastructure market requirements.
In collaboration with educational institutes and licenced agents the company develops constant training programmes for associate personnel by attending seminars, specialised product exhibitions and applied technology forums in and out of Greece.
Advancing corporate training, TRIAINA S.A. personnel attended:
- Hellenic Forrest Registry
The TRIAINA S.A. architects attended official meeting titled “Hellenic Forrest Registry”, which took place on Thursday, 2-3-2017, in the ground floor auditorium of Western Greece Technical Chamber of Greece by Western Greece Decentralised Administration and Western Greece Technical Chamber of Greece.
- Development of innovating sustainable solutions based on nanotechnology towards energy effective building design based on nanotechnological materials.
TRIAINA S.A. architects and mechanical engineers collaborated with Western Greece University of applied technology (former TEI of Western Greece) in June 2013 to produce a common proposal for Westeern Greece Peripheral Administration towards the “Development of innovating sustainable solutions based on nanotechnology towards energy effective building design based on nanotechnological materials” (Θ.Π. 04.04.01.01), as part of the National Strategic Reference Framework in Western Greece – Peloponnese – Ionian Islands 2007 – 2013. Target of initiative is the development of a certain methodology of applied nanolayers on exterior shell of new and old buildings, based on specific architectural specifications and legal context.
- Advancement of Safety and Health at Work
TRIAINA S.A. structural and civil engineers, as well as construction site supervisors attended official meeting titled “Advancement of Safety and Health at Work”, which took place on 22-6-2011 in Porto Rio Hotel during the second Deliberation of members of the National Informative Network and other partners regarding matters of Safety and Health at Work in 2011 in context of actions of the second year of European Campaign 2010-2011 for “Safe Works of Maintenance” by the Hellenic Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Social Sollidarity (General Administration of Work Conditions and Safety).
- Architectural Quality, Energy and Renewable Energy Sources
TRIAINA S.A. architects attended official meeting titled “Architectural Quality, Energy and Renewable Energy Sources”, which took place on Thursday, 16-6-2011, in Patras University Conference Centre by Aristotle’s University in Salonica and Profilgroup – Econ3.
- Project Management and Ms Project 2010
TRIAINA S.A. civil and structural engineers attended a three-day long seminar titled “Project Management and Ms Project 2010” by the Critical Path Consulting & Training Company on the 30th of June till the 2nd of July 2010.
- Panhellenic Convention on Health and Safety at Work
TRIAINA S.A. civil and structural engineers, the manager of the procurement department and construction site supervisors attended a two-day long seminar titled “Panhellenic Convention on Health and Safety at Work” by the Hellenic Institute of Health and Safety at Work on the 29th and the 30th of November 2010.
- Energy Efficiency of Buildings in Athens
TRIAINA S.A. electrical engineers attended the two-day long seminar titled “Energy Efficiency of Buildings in Athens” on 19th and 20th of July 2010, which included presentation of EpaCAD software by Ti-Soft.
- Introduction to Standard ΕLΟΤ HD0384, inspections – reinspections of electrical installations according to Standard ΕLΟΤ HD0384 and the German control system
TRIAINA S.A. electrical engineers attended the two-day long seminar titled “Introduction to Standard ΕLΟΤ HD0384, inspections – reinspections of electrical installations according to Standard ΕLΟΤ HD0384 and the German control system” on the 13th and the 14th of March 2010.
- Methodology of photovoltaic system calculations and financial review of investment
TRIAINA S.A. electrical engineers attended seminar titled “Methodology of photovoltaic system calculations and financial review of investment”, as part of the Seminar Programme in Energy Saving by the Technical Chamber of Greece in January 2010.
- MADE expo Milano Architettura Design Edilizia, Fiera Milano Rho 2010
TRIAINA S.A. architects and the manager of the procurement department attended the international building, architecture and materials exhibition in February 2010, in order to uphold training and growth of proposed solutions by TRIAINA S.A., through modern reliefs and materials..
- XENIA 2009
TRIAINA S.A. public relations and marketing department personnel attended the 41st Exhibition of Hotel and Restaurant Equipment in Metropolitan Expo, in Eleftherios Venizelos Airport during the second half of November 2009, targeting the advancement of corporate tourist services.
- ENERGY AUDIT and its part in energy saving in industry and construction.
TRIAINA S.A. electrical engineers attended a two-day seminar titled “ENERGY AUDIT and its part in energy saving in industry and construction” by Eyroeducational Limited on 29th and 30th of April 2009.
- 6th National Congress of Structural Steel Works (Ioannina, 2008)
TRIAINA S.A. structural engineers attended the three-day long seminar titled “Structural Steel Works” from 2.10.2008 till 4.10.2008.
- Architecture as cultural Value and Action (Patras, November 2006)
During November 2006, the company participated as one of the sponsors in the 5th National Exhibition of Architects, which took place in Patras in the recently restored by TRIAINA S.A. listed building of Maragopoulos Warehouses.
- Effective Energy Management and Safety of Smart Buildings – Peripheral Node of Innovation
TRIAINA S.A. in collaboration with the Western Greece University of applied technology (former TEI of Western Greece), the Industrial Systems Institute, the Hellenic Open University, INACCESS NETWORKS COMPANY and BLUE DEV has jointly proposed the materialisation of action “Development of Innovating Services and Systems for Effective Energy Management and Safety of Smart Buildings” towards Western Greece Peripheral Admministration, to create Peripheral Node of Innovation (Part 4.6 – Action 4.6.1).
- International Forum Training & Consulting Ltd. Building Management System (B.M.S.)
- International Forum Training & Consulting Ltd. Seminar “PanelCad” Study – automated design of electrical consumer installations of Medium and Low Voltage according to ELOT HD 384, VDE 0298.
- Seminar: Kompaktkurs KNX Method in Electrical Installations – Grant of Zertifikat certificate “KNX Partner”.
- Health and Safety in Construction Sector (Msc of Applied Science – Industrial Safety).
- “Regulation of Electrical Installations” (Standard ΕLΟΤ HD 384) Professional Training Programme by the Institute of Industrial and Business Education and Training (IVEPE-SEV Hellenic Federation of Enterprises).
- Official meeting of Chamber of Achaia on Compressed Air Technology.
- Euroeducational Limited “Photovoltaic Technology Typologies and Design of Systems, Applications and Legal Context in Greece.
- Visit in LOWARA Pump Factory (Italy 2007)
- Geo-conditioning Heating Cooling Through Geothermic Systems (Patras 2007)
- Photovoltaic Technology (Patras 2007)
- 15th Congress of Reinforced Concrete (Alexandroupolis 2006) (organised by the Technical Chamber of Greece and the Hellenic Reinforced Concrete Department)
- 24th European Convention of Digital Creation IMAGINA (Monte Carlo, 2006)
- “5th National Congress of Structural Steel Works” (Xanthi, 2005).
- Seminar: New Institution of Collaborations in Public and Private Sector (Athens, 2005).
- Seminar: on ΗΑCCP Systems (Athens, 2005)
- Seminar: Organisation and Operation of Logistic Units – Enterprises of Product Storage and Transport (Athens 2005).